Las más pulenta del mes

viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

Life


It sounds good, fells alike. I'm in love with-you. Still. Sometimes I just don´t understand the way things happens on the road, Sometimes I fall, everyone of them I stand up. Lately a little late, I don't know the way, I must have been unfocused, little confused maybe not that little. I woke up in the morning and I light an incense. I charge it with some of my better energies to start a brand new day. Sometimes I just don´t remember anything. It´s all blank and that´s what I love the most about you: we can start over averyday and again, and again, and one more time and you´ll still be right there, by my side and we´ll be togheter breathing once and again.


Love. Life.


D.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Compartamos pensamientos, experiencias, visiones.

búscalo!