Las más pulenta del mes

miércoles, 9 de febrero de 2011

People around

There are lots of people around, some good people for me, to get to know, mostly only for a while. Sometimes I would love them to be around for a little bit longer, some other times I would love to walk with them when they live to another place. I am talking about travellers, that people you see by the horizon, coming near and near every step, they are suddendly infront of you, telling you some interesting story, making myself feel quite interesting.

But, the thing is, we are all people, and we shouldn't be afraid for ourselves, we might not be the same, or feell the same, but we are all we have, and that`s the only iportant thing here, always having in present that the life exists in a moment, and we have to remember to live it there. Life doesn't come twice.

D.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Compartamos pensamientos, experiencias, visiones.

búscalo!